Re: [RC] rear leg swelling - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 4/25/2006 7:06:43 PM Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So I am not sure if this is the problem, or if something else is brewing. That is why i stopped riding

Well, one can never go wrong by laying the horse off and having the vet take a look at something; however, by not having the vet look at something that concerns you, you run the risk of doing more damage.  I always say better safe than sorry.  I've taken a horse to the vet more than once for what turned out to be "nothing," but the trip gave me peace of mind.

Dawn in East Texas