[RC] Chicken Chase Turns Fowl/Foul - Peter DeMott

Well, Patti Stedman (NY), I may shortly have some photos up so that all can see what muddy really means. Patty(my wife) and I showed up at about 6pm on Saturday thinking that we missed out on a beautiful ride on Friday and Saturday only to hear about all the rain. My wife rides and I take pictures for the riders, but we TENT camp so we were very happy that we did not end up arriving on Friday night.? I have some great pictures of Bill pulling rigs through the soft deep mud that formed in the main isle of the pasture and Sunday I got some very nice dry pictures of many riders. I will post another note when they are available for viewing on my web site.