From: Kristine Johnson <kjohnson95@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:27:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [RC] What Arab lines are good for endurance ?

Hi all

Looking for some thoughts on what Arab lines do well in endurance. I am considering purchasing a nice gelding - from what I can gather he is of the Egyptian lines, with halter lines on top, and more performance on the bottom (not high-action performance, but more flat moving, like western).
Thanks

Kristine