Re: [RC] What Arab lines are good for endurance ? - Kristine Johnson

On the top: Thee Desperado, Echo Magnifficoo, The Minstril
On the bottom: double Khemosabi, Bay Susayn

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
wow that IS a question. many lines work well but to choose well you should be careful not to go for the show champion flavor of the month type horse.

our SE stallion who is now 21 has been successful in both show and endurance. even now, he is fitting back up to do a few 25 milers this season, while still breeding a few mares, AND working over low fences! You just need to choose wisely among the lines - no horse of any special strain would be disqualified, but individual qualities or lines may not do well. what are the lines on your horse?

Sandy