Re: [RC] paralyzed foal - Don Huston

God Bless You Christina,
You did the right thing and the heat you have been given from those two organizational bureaucrats is always to be expected. Your last sentence and I quote: "All I know is that because of the emails I sent, that foal is at Auburn with some of the best vets in the region trying to save his life." is a beautiful swat to the chops of those cry babies. Email me the info to make a donation, the perky description tells me the foal is willing to fight for recovery and I will help.
Don Huston