Re: [RC] [RC] Feeding Round Bales - Debbie Kirchner

On 4/20/06, Suzy Ticer <sbticer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll be glad when they start cutting hay again in Texas and hopefully
the prices with go back to what they were last spring! Affordable!!
--
Suzy Ticer
Johnson City, Texas

with gas prices what they are, I think we all are in trouble... hay will go up, corn production costs are up, grains, fruits, veggies, meat, we are all going to have to figure out how to make ends meet on less I think...

I was thinking today, we should be able to write off our miles to drive to work since Gas prices are so HIGH...

--
             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~