[RC] overnight for Becky S. needed in ILor N. KY - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,
Well here's my first official "call" for needing an overnight place for the first leg of my trip. I'll be finishing up with the Red Barn ride in GA on Sunday May 28th and want to head about half-way to my next shoot in Iowa the following weekend.

I'm looking for somewhere in western KY or southern IL, (off I-24) for at least a couple of nights from Monday May 29th through maybe Wed or Thurs. that week. Would love to do some riding, and if you want a photo shoot done, we can arrange that as a trade for a place to stay!

>From Iowa, I'll be heading to Fort Howes in southern MT, so will be looking for places in SD or NE the week between June 5th and June 8th.

thanks all, can't wait to start meeting some of you!

Becky, "Moyle Eli" and "Maurice" the goat!