[RC] spin off - is my horse off? - Marta Kozlowska

interesting thread.
we've done a couple of ctr's and i was planning to do an LD in june. at the last ctr the judges (both vet and lay) marked her at 2 during trot out, they both saw what they thought were some occasional off steps in front right.  not enough to prevent us from starting.  at mid point she trotted fine (but there were no circles involved) but at final they still saw the same thing (at least the lay judge did). so we didn't loose any points.
would this scenario be treated the same way in an endurance ride?
marta
--
god created women so his horses would survive