[RC] Saddle Pads and English Saddles - Richard Sacks

EquiPedic has 5 different styles of English pads. Our pads are recommended by Jec Ballou (authour of 101 Dressage Exercises for Horse and Rider & Nicole Wier's dressage trainer) and Sonja Vracko (one of the top dressage trainers in the world). Also Nicole Wier has been using our English Endurance pad with her dressage saddle that she rode when she and her horse received BC at the North American Endurance Championships.

Richard Sacks
rsacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.equipedic.com