[RC] SASO Ride Postponed - Merryben

SASO has been postponed for one week.  If you are entered already for this week, please let us know if you are coming or not on the new day.  We need to know yes or no if you can let us know.    In order for AERC to approve this plan, we have to agree not to accept entries from riders who are entered in American River and change their minds for whatever reason.  We did agree to that.

Thanks.   Maryben