Re: [RC] Ferocious Dobermans - MtnRondi

In a message dated 4/17/2006 9:19:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, deblyons51@xxxxxxx writes:
I've owned many Dobermans and never had one that could swim very good. Most don't like water at all.
My first Doberman went with us to visit my parents. Belle ran into the yard and into the pool. We watched in horror as she sank to the bottom, motionless. Then she slowly floated to the top where we grabbed her and pulled her out. She never attempted to swim. She was in shock I think. My other Dobes never were around water, but I would think they would behave in the same manner.