Re: [RC] keeping Aluminum clean - Merryben

In a message dated 4/16/2006 9:54:27 A.M. Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
caglehead10@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The acid wash at the truck washes make a 20 year old trailer look like new.

My boyfriend power washes mine with some sort of cleaner that makes it look great.

Beware of the shiny nose of the goose.  I am pretty sure that is what burned the upholstery on the back of the seats in my truck.  It you put your hand up in front of it in the summer, it is pretty dang hot.....