Re: [RC] dog attacks - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Wal-mart. Also, my brother just got and has been using a small blow-gun. Said it can easily fit in a pocket, is deadly accurate and with little effort is sending the dart into the back of a dart board at 25 feet. About 20 bucks-I'm going to check it out and see if I like it for self defense. It makes no noise, so it shouldn't scare the horse. So far the most frightening animal I see in the mountains is man. I'd almost rather meet up with a mountain lion than some of the guys I've seen up there.?
Tiffany