[RC] "Maurice" the goat! - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,

Well if you are reading this, you must have an interest in my little goat "Maurice" who will be keeping my horse "Eli" company on his long journey across country this summer.

I am thinking of having a kid's page on my website called "Maurice Goes West". He is the cutest little 30 lb pygmy, and I'll have him totally trained by the time I leave in late May.
I can see it now...Maurice in Yellowstone, Maurice in Glacier National Park (geiser goat!), Endurance Maurice, Maurice at Tevis etc. etc.!
Anyone interested??

Becky