[RC] dog attacks! - Ed Kilpatrick

like truman, one of my horses and i were attacked by a pit bull.   horse got stitches, dog got impounded,  sorry dog owner wouldnt pay my vet bill.
pit bulls are different, so i dont recommend some of the stuff that has been suggested.  if a pit bull that has been trained to fight and be agressive comes after your horse,  you will have to beat the SOB to death to stop it.

i like the whip idea.  at least you have something to fight back with.  and it is easier to carry on your saddle than a baseball bat, which would be my next choice.

cowboy ed