Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Dog attacks while riding - Mel Cochran - Mary Carroll

Mel said:

Part of this comes from me watching my little JRT terrorize skunks. She can make short work of a skunk. Being sprayed and scratched just ticks her off and makes her go even harder at the skunk!
Mel
*who is glad that her JRT weighs 15 lbs rather than 70*

Oh, I agree!  I have 2 JR's and if they cannot get at whatever has annoyed them, they will turn on each other!!  I have had a pit cross who was easier to deal with than these little hooligans.

mary