Re: [RC] [RC] allergy bumps and other seeping things - Amy - Mary Carroll

Amy,

Thanks so much for the great information.  I'll check out those web sites ASAP.  What is ACV and APF?

Mary

Amy said:

"He's on a teeny bit of grain once a day (easy keeper) mixed with Dynamite Plus, ACV (1/3 cup), Vitamin C, and APF.

http://www.auburnlabs.com/
http://www.doctoryourself.com/allergies.html
http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/acvforhorses.html

You might try Source or some other seaweed meal, http://www.4source.com/index2.shtml A lack of iodine can lead to skin issues.

The book Natural Horse Care by Pat Coleby really helped me when deciding what supplements to give my horses.

I love this product too for sores, growing hair back, etc good stuff! www.nustock.com

Amy"