From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of DONNA MARIE WINTERS
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:14 AM
To: ride camp
Subject: [RC] dogs that attack

While riding BOB I have not encountered dogs yet....but, recently moved to a rural area where many dogs run loose, even in packls.

My concern is BOB is not aggressive towards dogs because we rode and still occasionally ride with the Santa Fe Hynt Club.  and the hounds are all over the place and at there feet.
If a horse even flinches at the hounds you WILL be told to leave.

So how do I help ole' BOB out here.  Should I carry a gun?  Gotta start riding, cause I sent the black horse back to breeder and am now without a competition horse.

love to all

donna and BOB