[RC] Braiding Manes/WD40 - Sherman

Just curious, isn't Show Sheen silicone? could we use silicone spray instead of Show Sheen or WD40, with similar results and I think less $$ and not so smelly as WD40?

Kathy

While I'm sure WD-40 would work, I wouldn't like the smell and the fact =
that it is a petroleum distillate.  I use Show Sheen...spray it on the =
knots, wait about 5 minutes for penetration into the mane, then take a =
hoof pick and pick out the strands of hair, a few at a time.  Voila!  =
Untangled mane and silky to boot.  I have incredible patience for jobs =
like this.  I imagine this would work as well as WD-40 without the =
greasiness and smell.

Barbara