Re: [RC] Braiding Manes - Kristine Johnson

Barbare - thats a very good point I hadn't thought of ! Not sure I could get on him without having a nice chunk of mane to grab - he is 16.3 hh !

Kristine

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I personally would not roach because I use the mane to help me mount, and to
hang on in case of emergency.

Barbara