RE: [RC] Losing Weight - good website - LaFollett, Megan

Just a quick bit of input – I was talking to a nutritionist recently, and she recommended http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov . You can input your daily food and daily activities and the program analyzes the information and saves it, so you can track your progress over time. My favorite tool is the “Energy Balance” feature, which does a great job of comparing your food intake and your energy output. Even if you only use it once, it’s really useful to see what your typical day looks like, and where you’re consuming (and burning) the most calories.

~Megan