[RC] Sportack - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sue Turriaga sturriaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After reading some of the recent posts regarding Sportack, I wanted to set some
minds at rest and clear up a couple of issues. Yes, Sportack has new owners and
a new location: Dennis and Liisa Eikenberry in Park City, Utah.  Yes, they are
both very experienced and accomplished horsepeople, and are enthusiastic and
knowledgeable about the sport of endurance.  No, the people who are posting
positively about Sportack are not Sportack representatives, do not now have nor
did they ever have, any affiliation with Sportack, except as customers. It's
awesome that they felt good enough about the company to make positive comments
regarding their experience.  I understand that it is easy to assume the posts
were "planted," but they were not.  I had the opportunity to spend a week with
Liisa and Dennis at their new location, helping them through the transition and
educating them about their new customers.  They are hard-working, ethical, and
dedicated to continuing the same kind of service and support Sportack has given
you all these years.  They welcome any questions you might have for them
regarding their resumes and their staff.  So be not afraid!