[RC] Need advice on trailer hitch - Dean A. Conti

Tracy,

I just had to replace the thrust bearing in my trailer. It turned easily until it came under load. You should also check the threads, gears and all the bearings for lubrication.

Dean

Hi everyone!

Thought with all the collective experience and know-how everyone has, you may be able to answer my question.

My gooseneck hitch is SO hard to crank. Easy for the first 10-12 turns, then almost impossible.

What should I do to make it easier? Is there some trick to it?

Any suggestions and/or ideas are greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Tracy Blue