RE: [RC] Fart question. - K. P. Ross

I always just say . . . . good gut sounds! . . . hmmmm . . . kim from lakeport

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sharon Levasseur
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 2:22 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Fart question.

I feel a little silly having to ask, but this has never happened to me before.  My horse is EDPP just fine but today while we were riding he farted A LOT.  Like sometimes at a trot it was every other stride.  Nothing else was out of the ordinary so I just kept riding and observing.  Should I have walked him home instead?

Thanks,

-Sharon L.