Re: [RC] [RC] Fart Question - Debbie Kirchner

On 4/9/06, Mary Ann Spencer <maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When my daughter was about 12 we were riding down the trail and it was pretty quiet.  My daughter 'passed gas' and it startled her horse.............................  great fun to tease her about that!

I was Riding a Green horse last summer and he Farted so loud it scared himself.. we all had a huge laugh about that one, once I got my seat back... we laughed so hard we were all crying...

             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~