[RC] Folding Crew Cart - Jim Holland

Several years ago I bought Joan one of the aluminum folding carts.  It folds up nicely to fit in the trailer and she loves it.  The problem was that it was EXPENSIVE!  Well over $200.  The other day I got this little catalogue from Growers Supply. It’s probably not exactly the same, and I haven’t seen it myself, but it appears to be almost an identical cart….on sale for $99.  If you’re in the market for a crew cart, check this out. Looks like a winner to me.

I can’t get a URL to take you DIRECTLY to the item, but go to www.growerssupply.com and key 104718 in the “Catalogue Item #” field at the top left, hit “Go” and it will take you there.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm