Re: [RC] Diesel at $3 a gallon - Carolyn Burgess

Barbara:

You make the assuption that if we only had biodiesel that we would have to grow extra crops to do this.  We don't.  We just have to stop feeding the rest of the world and use that to make the fuel.

Carolyn Burgess

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is one issue about biodiesel that bothers me. I'm not convinced there
is enough land to grow enough corn to make enough biodiesel to satisfy the
needs of everyone here in the USA.