[RC] Re. The end of the world-MB - Tom Sites

MB, You'll look at $3 a gal. deisel as a bargain when Armageddon arrives, and if its available it'll be over 10 bucks.  We still got a few plagues to go and other signs like earthquakes and drought and starvation before we hit the real battle.  Where will this Battle of Armageddon take place?  The Essenes in their Dead Sea Scrolls said at the Base of Mt. Hermon in Lebanon, but the ripples will be world wide and we'll all be affected.

Be a good Boy Scout and Be Prepared...ts