RE: [RC] diagonals - Tracey Lomax

Jody wrote:

I can relate to that !!!   I had many a lesson riding with no stirrups, while on the flat and jumping.  Talk about strengthening those legs....They didn't take our reins away though....that would be tough.  Oh, but we did have to hold our arms out to the side, and just drop them.

Amateurs!! I used to have to jump lines with no stirrups, no reins and blindfolded!!  And this on a horse who could, and did, duck out in a bounce!!

The funny thing was, though, he NEVER did it when I was blindfolded and “armless”.

Tracey

(who, if anyone told her to do that now, would tell them exactly where they could put their blindfold!!)