Re: [RC] [RC] road trip calculator - Debbie Kirchner

On 4/6/06, Jonni <jonnij@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a handy little road trip calculator that you can figure out potential costs for fuel for up coming rides, and then budget for it! LOL

Jonni

Thanks Jonnie, that is wonderful, Looks like I am spending 10.00 more for each 120 mile trip....  I suspect I will be more inclined to camp then Day ride when I ride two days in a row!!!!

--
             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~