RE: [RC] Diesel at $3 a gallon - tracey smith

I don't know if it's forgotten Heidi....or MENTALLY BLOCKED IT!!!

But now that you mention it I do remember going on a riding trip over Labor Day weekend and paying $2.99 a gallon for diesel.

I guess we all just get spoiled when it gets "reasonable" (and I use THAT word loosely) again and knowing we want to ride now that spring and summer are approaching if you are like me you grumble when something threatens your riding plans!

Tracety

heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Have we forgotten so soon? Last fall, we had diesel at $3.39 per gallon here, after Katrina. We survived. It's inching upwards again, but still nowhere near what it hit then... At present, we're at $2.80.

Heidi