[RC] FW: Fwd: FW: Stolen Horse Alert - beth glover

From: LaksMother@xxxxxxx
To: bgloverhrsewmn@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: FW: Stolen Horse Alert
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:33:55 EDT

--- Begin Message ---
Please pass along to anyone on your "horse" list.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Stolen horse alert
Stolen horse alert
Ninja, an 11-year-old Appaloosagelding, was stolen from his pasture in Girard, Kansas, on March 22nd. Ninja stands 15 hands, weighs about 1,200 pounds, and is black with a white blanket,black spots and black mane and tail. He has a brand on his left hip of theinterlocking letters A. B. and L. Ninja’s owners, Ann and Blake Lero and theirsmall daughters Emma and Aubree, are offering a reward for his safe return.

“My husband and two little girls’ hearts are breaking at thethought that someone could be so cruel and take such a special animal from us,”says Ann. “He has held a special place in my heart for many years and I hopefor many years yet to come. Please pass this on to everyone youknow.”

Stolen Horse International, Inc. isassisting the family in recovering Ninja. Photos of the horse and his brand canbe viewed on their web site. For more information or to report any informationabout Ninja, contact:

Debi Metcalfe
PO Box 1341, Shelby, NC 28151
704-484-2165, Cell: 704-472-4314
Email:  stolenhorse@xxxxxxx