[RC] [RC] Color Country - Dream Weaver

I'm trying to go to Color Country this weekend, but am having trouble getting in touch with my farrier and I need to have Gabriel shod.  Does anyone know if there will be a farrier there or who I could ask??

Kathy -- you could borrow some of my Epics and not worry about shoeing :).

Try emailing Crockett, he might be able to help you.  dumas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just checked the weather -- 75 degrees and mostly sunny.  I can't wait to get out of this rain!!!!  :)

Karen
in NV