From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:58 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Cranberry - Finish Line

Please Reply to: Rob Losey jrlosey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I would hate someone at a ride I manage to feel so let down as we felt when we
arrived to an empty base camp."

I use to think it was sad when a lot of people finish a 100, that most people
have gone to bed already. I understand it, they're thinking about their ride
the next day. Then I was told something, I think it was Marirose Six that said
it;" When you finish, the most important one is always there. Just look under
your saddle."

When the riders came in at the Wolverine 100, at about 2:00 AM, I was there at
the finish line to welcome them in, even though I was going to ride the next
morning. Some of them thanked me for staying up. I have always felt bad about
getting credit for that. You see, I went to bed early. But when your old you
have to get up a few times at night and water a tree. That's what I was doing
when I heard the riders.

Rob and Annabelle