Re: [RC] Come back Shane ! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I bet I carry at least 10 horse blankets....for just two horses !!!!  There are two heavy blankets, two turn out rugs, two Irish knit blankets (my favorite), two fleece coolers, two sheets, two 100% wool coolers, then various trophy blankets that Joni thinks she needs.  Uggg.....It requires LOTS of space, but there are times when you might just NEED them.

Jody and the blanket packed horse trailer.

Sisu West Ranch <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
."... Always carry a rump rug. ..."

And lots of blankets, and lots of waterproof blankets etc.  If you were to look into a horse trailer of someone who rides early and late season rides where there is often cold rain and/or snow, you would find more blankets than you have ever seen.