[RC] [RC] Philosophy and goals in distance riding - Sherman

If you change your preferences to "digest" you'll only get a few each day, then our families don't think we're too awfully crazy, until they try reading a digest a realize it takes 30 minutes to get through it, maybe longer if there are some links you've gotta go check out.....

Kathy

I got over 400 emails. My 19 year old said I was out of control. I tried to explain that I was trying to learn. That is true of many of us newbies.