Re: [RC] Philosophy and goals in distance riding ! Long! - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Endurance more dangerous for the horse than jumping or eventing? Why do you have that view?
I see many older endurance horses up into their twenties, I haven't seen many 20 year old eventers or jumpers. I watch all kinds of horse events and have yet to see a sport that is more horse friendly than endurance.?