[RC] Advice needed on how to deal a horse - Tracey Lomax

Title: Advice needed on how to deal a horse

Im getting a horse on Thursday.  The plan is that I am going to sell it.

Yes.  Thats the plan.

Really.

So far, my advert reads : Chestnut gelding, rising 7.  Raced 31 times but legs are clean and hes sound.  PE feet sorry, but Im sure your farrier can fix em in time.  Nice movement and good conformation.  Cuddly, likes chickens (ask the rooster whose tail feathers hes been plucking over the stable door every night).  By Dominion Royale (honest tryers with good staying power but can be hot) out of a Man of Property mare (could be worse).    Easy keeper (provided you have roosters around).  Havent sat on him yet but he seemed fairly laid-back when I was shoving my fingers in his ears and peering down his throat.  Asking R10 000 or nearest offer.  Please take him before I fall in love.  Oh, hes 16.1 with big movement, no true cadence but nice paces, and looked quite balanced when he took off at a zillion miles an hour round the ten by ten meter paddock he was in when I shooed him to see how he moved.

What do you think?  Will I find takers?

Regards,

Tracey