[RC] Bubbles' foal - Honeycrek2

KA Golden Bubbles foaled a chestnut colt this morning.  The colt has four stockings and a wide star, strip and snip.  Dam and son are doing fine.  The sire is BT Sun Dancer.  The colt's name is Honey Creek Austin.

Austin is the grandson of Windfire, Gaazalea, Madu Gold Dust and KA Champagne.  He is our third son of BT Sun Dancer, an important part of the Pulque Preservation Program, and a descendant of the Donoghue and Lewisfield breeding programs.  Austin is American Foundation Bred 87%.  He is Saqlawi-Al'Abd pure in strain.

Austin has several relations who are competing successfully in endurance.  His turn on the trail will be something for which we look forward.

happy trails

Carrie Lewis
Honey Creek Farms
Prairieville, Texas