Re: [RC] Shagy-bred - SandyDSA

You know, what is WITH you people?? You come on this list as GUESTS and spout off with your attitudes, calling people here names, assuming insult where there isn't any, and frankly, if you are so "tired of their CRAP", why did you come on here in the first place?? You really need to rethink your activity level - you need something to do - like condition your horse to do 50. Sorry but your nastiness chaps my hide. This kind of "CRAP" is why, a dozen years ago, we opted NOT to involve ourselves in the Shagya breed - because far from being yay-hoos, the people we had contact with were snooty, stuck-up know-it-alls. There you have it. No yay-hoos there.

For your info, there AE some endurance people who think they know it all, just as there are dentists and pilots and manure cleaners and....Shagya owners who think they know it all. So what?? Get over it, and if you don't LIKE the atmosphere here, don't COME here. Stop picking on nice people like Angie, and making a ninny out of yourselves by high-fiving each others' attitudes. Sheesh! Now be nice or go try to be a guest somewhere else.

San (who DOESN'T know it all but knows bad MANNERS when they pop up)