[RC] tipping - Merryben

In a message dated 4/1/2006 9:00:48 P.M. Central Standard Time, SandyDSA@xxxxxxx writes:
For what? Doing a job they are already being paid to do?
I feel about tipping that sometimes I just like to do it, especially for those who make basic wages.   I always make it a point to budget $100 to give to the guy who is cleaning up after our awards banquet for the Quicksilver Club.  There are 100 or so dinners and one or two guys to do all the work.  One year we had a big birthday cake there for two of the members and when he saw it, he went and got plates and forks.  I thought that was pretty cool...