[RC] boz saddle - LAWRENCEC BENNASCONI

 Anyone using boz saddles? I love my dressage saddle but I may be buying a horse that was trained to show western, and I would like to be able to show her. Most western saddles kill my knees, I looked at a flex panel saddle, and the corrector pad, but none of these including the boz are available for a trial, you want to try it, you buy it first. From looking at the boz, it looks like it should ride more like an english saddle, also wondering how the flex tree works. Ask any flex tree manufacturer and they are the greatest thing out, and flex panel saddles are junk.  They all think their design is the only one that works. Orthoflex guys hate the reactor panel, but I have owned both, and I love my RP. All of them can tell what is wrong with the other guy's idea, and their own design is flawless.