[RC] Big Horn 100 - OTTOWY

Don't forget   July 15, 2006     is    the Big Horn 100!  It promises to be our best year ever!  The entire trail is GPSed (even the pitcrew maps are on GPS). All maps will be available for download into Garmin GPS units at the ride site or we can send them to you!

 We will also be marking the trail VERY WELL!  And have several "mentors" willing to ride will beginning riders!

   Come ride the most beautiful ride in the country!    4 am  July 15 2006

Questions, check out the website  Bighorn100 dot com    or E-mail Patti at Ottowy at aol dot com!