RE: [RC] Dice and Beet Pulp - Maryanne Stroud

I can truly understand your enthusiasm. I have a young friend who is trying to
make his fortune in horse feeds here, so I've been stuffing his brains with
ideas right and left. One of these ideas is beet pulp, which he says that he's
found here at a crushing factory but it's only been used as a cattle feed in
Egypt. Now he has it going in for analysis and testing and maybe, maybe, we can
join the first equestrian world too.

Really glad to hear about Dice, Tracey. We have no AHS, but we have a
technicolour panorama of mosquito borne viruses to give us trouble...nice names
like Zimba and so on. The only thing you can do for them is to provide fluids
and anti-inflammatories IV for about 10 days...and pray a lot.

Maryanne
Tracey, when I got my gelding, Gambler, he was extremely thin, a rescue horse. I put him on beet pulp and corn oil, along with suppliments.  In 3 weeks there was a very noticable difference in his weight and attitude. I have used beet pulp ever since...
Congrats on finally getting beet pulp!  But make sure the guy at the feed store doesn't send the white suits after you!  lol

Lori B.

Tracey Lomax <bandipops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<g> Lori ? it?s the first time Beet Pulp has been available in South Africa??I?ve read about this wonderful product for years on RC and stewed with envy and now I can finally USE some <g>

Regards,
Tracey