[RC] Mustang available for adoption in Wisconsin - Karen L.

I was just looking at the Midwest Horse Welfare Foundation site in Wisconsin(http://www.equineadoption.com/horses.htm), and there is a 4 year old mustang gelding available for adoption for $400.  Here is his description:

$400- Apache SAM is a 4 year old registered Mustang gelding. He is very sound and healthy and a very nice looking horse as well. He is 13.1 hands tall and jet black. Apache was a BLM Mustang that was captured in Nevada as a foal in 2002. He went through a few owners at first but ended up in southern Wisconsin with the woman who donated him. She got Apache healthy and taught him the things he knows now. He is great for the farrier. He leads, loads, ties and has good ground manners. Apache is also broke to ride and has been ridden and worked in the arena as well as on trails. He is still young, but has an excellent start and has proven himself to to a safe and reliable ride. he comes when called and knows his name very well. Apache has had a problem with cribbing in the past, so he cannot be kept in a stall, but he hasn't been cribbing over the last few months while he has been turned out with other horses. He will come with a cribbing collar just in case. He was also taught using Parelli methods and has done best in a bitless bridle, but has done well with a snaffle as well. We have more info than we can share here about Apache, but this is a good start and anyone interested in adopting him is sure to get a very good little horse.

I am not associated with this group.  I just think this guy might like a job!

Karen Lynd