[RC] Dixie Midnight pad-small caution - Kathleen

Title: Dixie Midnight pad-small caution

My riding buddies all have Dixie midnights and have had nothing but good results with them (pretty much what everyone has already mentioned).

I bought one and the first time I put it on my mare she had a snit fit I tried to work her through it but she got worse and worse until I led her back to the barn and untacked.

Her whole back was covered in HIVES everywhere the pad touched her!

If you can borrow one to try before you buy one it would be a good idea they are not cheap.

On a good note, they are popular so I was able to sell it right away.

I am going to try the skito dryback this year which has similar technology but the material doesnt touch the horses back.

Kathleen