[RC] Easybares - Katah1

Can someone tell me the difference between the easybares and the other easyboots for bare? Thanks!

Ciao!

Cathleen S. Adkison
Companion to...
Gentleman Jack, smokey bay, Rocky-Kentucky-Spotted Mountain, 8 YO gelding
Luv Song, smokey bay, Arabian 10 YO maiden
While raising and breeding and loving our Icelandic friends

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message may  contain information which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected  from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the  individual or entity named above.  If you have received this message in  error, please e-mail the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient,  any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.   Please notify sender if you have received this in  error.