Re: [RC] [RC] WEC Doping - dabney finch

On 3/30/06, Diane Trefethen <tref@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One thing overlooked here is that for those in the WEC arena, there are
often times jockeys, not the owners, aboard those horses.  I think it would
make more sense to target said owners for fines/suspensions, etc.  In such
cases, it is not the rider but rather the owner that profits from the
horse's achievements.

Dabney responds:
I think in that arena and for all I know, others, the owner is responsible for any fines assessed the jockey anyway, because the jockey is an employee of the owner.

--
Dabney Finch
www.CaAppellateAttorney.com