[RC] (RC) Posting of the CAS decision on the WEC doping case - DVeritas

In a message dated 3/30/2006 12:15:37 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, ed@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I find the decision to be entirely proper, and carefully upholds efforts to
keep doping out of our sport.
You know, I certainly understand, and (somewhat) agree with the above sentiment.

Who gave the horse the methylprednisolone?
I guess, as the owner of the horse, the horse is responsible for whatever occurred.
Who was the horse's trainer?

I think, as a method to determine whether a horse has been the receipient of illegal or banned substances, the "entirely proper" procedures followed might do that.
By no means, though, do I think it will "keep doping out of our sport".  It's just a procedure to check for illegal/banned substances., and, for the most part, a random one.  I'll grant, it is an "effort".

Frank