Re: [RC] Acid foods - Sisu West Ranch

"....So...if one mixes elytes with applesauce, and has some left over, is it ok to store the extra mixture in the fridge for a couple of weeks till the next ride when it might be needed?..."

As far as producing any toxic reaction products-no problem.

However, after a couple of days it gets quite yucky looking, and is very jelled.  That is it won't squirt out very well.

My preference is to feed the leftover after I come home, since I am doing that for Ranger anyway.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875